The first annual Halloween Bar Crawl on 5th|
Friday October 25th 6pm -10pm
$65 gets you an amazing fun night of boos and booze in 6 bars and restaurants. Eat and drink and party.
Optional to dress up in your Halloween Costume or of course Oktoberfest Fashion!
Start at The Montrose to pick up your wristband, t-shirt and crawl map from 5:30pm and get crawling. You can also pick up on Thursday 24th if you want to get ready to crawl at 6pm on Friday!
Take your time but finish by 10pm
Crawl in this order:
1. Lizzie King's Parlor - Oktoberfest flight
2. The Chocolate Room - Chocolate Stout with vanilla Ice-Cream
3. The Montrose - Pumpkin flight and sweet potato fries
4. Wasan Brooklyn - Japanese Sake, Japanese Whiskey, Japanese Vodka Flight
5. Alchemy - A side of truffle parmesan fries and a beer
6. Miss American Pie - Autumn-flavored pie sampler: caramel apple, pumpkin & chocolate maple pecan
After Party - The Montrose until 1am
Still got room for some fun and dancing? Then head back to The Montrose to finish the night with a Halloween Costume Party, while the DJ spins you into a world of "boos"! Bring your crawl card for a chance to enter the costume contest at 12am.
|Friday Oct 25, 2019 6:00 PM - Friday Oct 25, 2019 10:00 PM | $65.00
The Montrose (View)
47 5th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|